Refill for tape hair extensions strips
12 double-sided tape. You can use these to attach and reuse your Fairwithhair tape extensions. Then remove the protective plastic from the tape and stick it on the tape hair, then press firmly so that the tape adheres. When attaching, try to avoid touching the sticky surface as the durability of the tape may deteriorate.
Double-sided silicone tape is a tape that is designed to be used for testing loose hair tape. The tape can also be used for lace wigs, hair extensions, toupees etc.
Double-sided Refill for tape hair strip
Double-sided silicone tape is a tape that is designed to be used for touching loose hair tape. The tape can also be used for lace wigs, hair extensions, toupees etc. Keep in mind that the glue on the refill tape needs to harden after attachment, so do not wash your hair for at least 48 hours after performing the hair extension.
Size: 0.8 cm * 4 cm long strip. The price applies to 1 sheet = 12 strips
How to use Refil to tape hair extensions:
1) Remove the old tape from the hair
2) Clean the attachment point and remove any residue that may be left from the remover.
3) Remove the tape from the sheet and place it on the attachment point on the loose hair. Do not touch the sticky surface for best grip.
4) Press and press the tape to the hair so that all the air between the tape and the hair is squeezed out.
5) Once the above is done, you can attach hair extensions as if they were new.
NOTE. Alcohol and oil-based products have a negative effect on the strength and durability of the tape.
Order your refill tape for hair extensions, we have fast delivery of tape online